Featured Post

III. Logical Triangulation

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to continue to share with you my new series on Artificial Intelligence. I this third video I exp...

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

III. Logical Triangulation

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to continue to share with you my new series on Artificial Intelligence.

I this third video I explain a new logic based on patterns, which I invented in order to analyse patterns purely based on their perception: and in particular, which patterns should be "given more weight" (and used more often). Evaluation is done on compositions of three relations, hence, "Logical Triangulation". It is a very general logic independent of the content of the patterns. This mechanism of evaluation may then be used for symbolic evaluation of data perceived through sensors, as I will show in the future.



While it may look innocuous, it is something really new, and with this, I wish to set the ground for presenting my implementations later on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUFWNiKoDHA





(FYI, this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW1BFJSZpd4

... was the previous and this ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yVTMb4-B-A

... was the first video.)

The full-text description you shall find here:

https://sites.google.com/site/logicaltriangulation/

(Scroll down for the PDF for all the nitty-gritty details.)







Kindly let me know what you think. More videos will come until, likely, March 2017. I understand that different levels of technicality are appropriate to different people, but as it is a whole series, I am intent on showing you all of it in order to avoid having to clarify "gaps" later on.

- Nino Ivanov (Kedalion Daimon)

No comments:

Post a Comment