Featured Post

III. Logical Triangulation

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to continue to share with you my new series on Artificial Intelligence. I this third video I exp...

Friday, August 12, 2016

VI. Swarm and Evolution

Ladies and Gentlemen!

The topic of this video is multiplying useful agents and using them as a "swarm" as a scaling strategy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6p-dtpYDHo



"Swarm" intelligence here focuses on the idea of using multiple copies of any agent, whereby I endeavour to keep it neutral as to "what kind of agent" it is and "what kind of approach" it uses. I am outlining ideas for swarm evolution. Aim is the increase of capacity. In the end, I present my view that every swarm may itself be seen as an "individual" for an even "higher" swarm.






This is the last video of the preparatory theoretical block. I am planning to show you from now on experiments fortnightly until March 2017. (And I really have to find out how this Github-thing works...) - Next shall come a few swarm intelligences operating with logical triangulation (Common Lisp, Fortran, and the "best" one is in Scheme.)







More information about my swarm approaches you can find here:

https://sites.google.com/site/logicaltriangulation/home/on-patterns-and-learning-through-interaction

Kindly let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment